Looking for an opportunity to not only do work you believe in, but also find inspiration in the company that you work for? Do you love surrounding yourself with respected and seasoned experts who are empowered by a company with a long history of excellence, great customer relationships, exciting growth, and a team of people who love to build, create, and nurture beautiful things?
If the above gets you excited, we’d love for you to meet Clean Scapes. We’re an Austin-based commercial landscaping company known for our construction, arbor, irrigation and landscape maintenance expertise. Since our founding in 2005, the passion, reputation and talent of our team has given us the opportunity to share what we do on some of the most prestigious and beautiful properties throughout Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and beyond.
We are always in search of talented people who have a gift and passion for what they do. We also have some pretty high expectations about the human side of work and how you show up every day as a leader. We look for people who are collaborative, creative, customer-centric, believe work should be fun and have a love for everything outdoors.
Think you may have stumbled upon a winning lottery ticket? Come and interview with us!
Clean Scapes is looking for exceptionally talented Tractor Driver. The opportunity is perfect for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 1 year of commercial landscaping experience
- Valid identification and ability to work in the United States (we’re an E-Verify user)
- Strong work ethic, ability to work in a team
- Love and appreciation for a beautiful Texas summer!
- Ability to pass a drug test
- No driver’s license is required for this role
In return for your hard work, we’ll be happy to offer you:
- Full time work year round (weather permitting)
- Competitive pay
- Company paid safety awareness training
- Medical, vision, dental insurance
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Ongoing training and development
- The ability to grow your career as a crew leader and beyond
- The opportunity to work with great people, for a great company, at Central Texas’ most beautiful properties!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Tractor Driver: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 2631 Kramer Ln
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org