Looking for an opportunity to not only do work you believe in, but also find inspiration in the company that you work for? Do you love surrounding yourself with respected and seasoned experts who are empowered by a company with a long history of excellence, great customer relationships, exciting growth, and a team of people who love to build, create, and nurture beautiful things?
If the above gets you excited, we’d love for you to meet Clean Scapes. We’re an Austin-based commercial landscaping company known for our construction, arbor, irrigation and landscape maintenance expertise. Since our founding in 2005, the passion, reputation and talent of our team has given us the opportunity to share what we do on some of the most prestigious and beautiful properties throughout Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and beyond.
We are always in search of talented people who have a gift and passion for what they do. We also have some pretty high expectations about the human side of work and how you show up every day as a leader. We look for people who are collaborative, creative, customer-centric, believe work should be fun and have a love for everything outdoors.
Think you may have stumbled upon a winning lottery ticket? Come and interview with us!
Summary of Position
The Irrigator installs, maintains, operates, repairs, troubleshoots underground irrigations systems as well as completes irrigation audits. The Irrigator conducts inventory of tools, equipment, or materials to ensure that sufficient supplies are available, and items are in usable condition. He/she completes requests for irrigation parts and supplies.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage the installation of new drip and sprinkler systems
- Set and maintain times on controllers; troubleshoot all aspects of irrigation system to include electrical and mechanical.
- Map systems for master plans
- Complete repairs as necessary, may instruct others in irrigation repairs
- Operate trenchers and rock saws to install/repair lines
- Operate the vehicle safely over an assigned route/to the destination
- Follow all company safety, security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries: complete safety training and certifications
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Ensure uniform, company vehicle and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (all required to be done for up to 8 hours or more a day):
While performing the essential duties of the job, the position requires physical abilities such as heavy lifting, pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds, manual dexterity, wrist-finger movement, digging using a shovel. In addition, working conditions include inadequate lighting, restricted movement, dirty environment, air contamination, extreme temperatures, intense noise, hazardous materials, or lifting or carrying heavy objects. The employee must be physically coherent and aware at all times especially when dealing with heavy machinery, equipment or while driving.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Irrigation Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- TX Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org