Premier Landscaping Across Texas
Looking for an opportunity to not only do work you believe in, but also find inspiration in the company that you work for? Do you love surrounding yourself with respected and seasoned experts who are empowered by a company with a long history of excellence, great customer relationships, exciting growth, and a team of people who love to build, create, and nurture beautiful things?
If the above gets you excited, we’d love for you to meet Clean Scapes. We’re an Austin-based commercial landscaping company known for our construction, arbor, irrigation and landscape maintenance expertise. Since our founding in 2005, the passion, reputation and talent of our team has given us the opportunity to share what we do on some of the most prestigious and beautiful properties throughout Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and beyond.
We are always in search of talented people who have a gift and passion for what they do. We also have some pretty high expectations about the human side of work and how you show up every day as a leader. We look for people who are collaborative, creative, customer-centric, believe work should be fun and have a love for everything outdoors.
Think you may have stumbled upon a winning lottery ticket? Come and interview with us!
Clean Scapes is looking for exceptionally talented Landscape Maintenance Crew Members. The opportunity is perfect for someone with the following responsibilities/skills:
ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow direction and instruction from Crew Leaders and Account Managers
· Operate vehicles and powered equipment associated with landscape maintenance such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, sod cutters, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, blowers and hand tools
· Perform basic landscape duties associated with commercial landscaping on large client properties including but not limited to: mowing, edging, trimming, aerating, top dressing, laying down sod and mulch, planting flowers, cleaning up debris, digging, blowing leaves, pulling weeds, watering plans etc.
· Use hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning equipment, hedge or brush trimmers
· Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features which includes gathering and removing litter
· Take care of all equipment, materials and uniforms assigned to you: neat and clean appearance as well as adherence to company dress policy required
· Perform loading and unloading of power equipment, tools, materials and debris each day to/from vehicles
· Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment used
· Wash truck weekly or as indicated by management
· Attend training classes as needed or instructed by superiors
· Follow Company’s safety policies, guidelines and instructions
· Practice consistent dependability, attendance and adheres to work schedules
· Professional demeanor, integrity and honesty in all dealings at all time
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
· The ability to work collaboratively with people very different from yourself with humility and authenticity
· Experience and aptitude for landscape maintenance work
· To work long hours outside in heat or cold
· Exceptional customer service skills towards all existing, potential, internal and external clients
· Must be pro-active, able to build a solid relationship with clients, customer and vendors
· Prior landscaping, agricultural and/or construction work preferred but not required
· Driver license preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS(all required to be done for up to 10 hours or more a day):
While performing the essential duties of the job, the position requires physical abilities such as heavy lifting, pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds, manual dexterity, wrist-finger movement, digging using a shovel. In addition, working conditions include inadequate lighting, restricted movement, dirty environment, air contamination, extreme temperatures and weather conditions, intense noise, hazardous materials, or lifting or carrying heavy objects. The employee must be physically coherent and aware at all times especially when dealing with heavy machinery, equipment or while driving.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com