At Clean Scapes Landscaping, we believe in creating and developing future leaders. For the right individual, a summer internship with Clean Scapes Landscaping could become one of the most formative summers of your life. This position provides a hands-on crash course in landscaping, leadership, and real-life business experience – all while being paid. Current college students are hired on as Interns and will learn all aspects of our business, interact with company leaders, and go through a leadership development program adapted from Leadership Academy.
As part of Clean Scapes, you’ll discover unmatched opportunities to turn your higher education into real world experience with a company that is committed to bettering the lives of their employees, clients, and communities. You’ll leave your internship with greater clarity about who you are, your unique gifts and skillsets, and a scholarship award to utilize at your discretion for college expenses.
- You will get hands-on experience doing frontline work throughout maintenance, construction, irrigation, and enhancements departments. This is hard work that will teach you the full cycle of our business operations.
- You will shadow company leaders at Clean Scapes in all departments from operations, management, IT, sales and marketing, finance, and human resources.
- You will be mentored and developed with routine, direct, and frank feedback from company managers and leaders.
- You will participate in a rigorous study program going through business and leadership books and resources with guided discussions.
- You will hear from successful leaders in the Austin business community about their career and experiences and will be able to ask them questions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have completed at least one year of college (Accept all majors – from landscaping, agriculture, and horticulture to business, engineering, construction science, and more – there’s a need for all skill sets and backgrounds in our business)
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA
- Demonstrates Competency: Leadership experience, strong academic and extracurricular record, problem- solver, demonstrated motivation to make a difference
- Demonstrates Character: Eager to learn, humble, receptive, desire to help and serve, personal integrity
- Demonstrates Culture: People-oriented, strategic, long term thinker, hardworking